Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello, everyone.

At the beginning of the year, I decided to take a picture of the sun rising every Sunday morning of 2012.  So far I've gotten some good sunrises and some bad sunrises.  This morning, I got a great sunrise.  I went out to Breckenridge Park in Richardson, TX.  It is a huge park with soccer fields, a lake and lots of trails for jogging.

Yesterday, the weather forecast for Sunday was for clear skies, but all day Saturday, we had rain.  When I woke up Sunday, I had a feeling it was going to be a great shoot.  The night sky was very clear.  I headed out and set up.  There was a fog over the lake and there were lots of ducks and geese around.  I even heard a woodpecker.  It was a peaceful morning.

I moved around to different parts of the lake and got some great shots, but I really started getting some great shots when I turned my camera towards the trees.  Here are my pictures from the shoot.  The first few are untouched, the last few are HDR conversions.

1/2 Sec. Exp, F/5.6, 18mm, ISO 100
1/4 Sec. Exp., F/18, 18mm, ISO 100


1/30 Sec. Exp., F/18, 80mm, ISO 100






Here are the HDR composites.





I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I'll be heading out again Sunday morning.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment