Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello, everyone.  I want to thank everyone who has taken a look at my blog so far.  I really appreciate it.

In Dallas, we finally saw the sun for the first time in a few days, so I took advantage of it.  I went out to Crowley Park in Richardson, TX off of George Bush and Lookout Dr.  My wife and I like to walk our dogs around this park.

Photographically, I like the pond.  During the warmer weather, there are a lot of ducks roaming around.  It has a very nice western view, which is where I took this picture.  


 I took this, using my Canon t2i & EFS 18-55mm lens.  
This was at f/13, ISO 100, 25mm, with an 8 second exposure.

I liked the way the trees and the fading light reflect in the pond.  I am really enjoying taking nature / landscaping photography.  A great color in the sky makes for great shots.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment